Fitness, as we all know, is like nutrition to the body.
How many minutes/hours do you invest in a day towards your fitness?
Take this quiz to assess whether you are going to be fit for life or is it temporary?
1. Your fitness goal is…
2. You have signed up for a class/gym for one month because:
3. How many days a week do you work out?
4. Your definition of fitness is…
5. How long would you like to go on exercising?
6. When your trainer asks you to do 15 squats, you do…
7. Do you like your workout?
8. Something urgent comes up at the time of your class/gym session. You…
9. Your trainer can’t make it today and sends in a substitute who puts you on a totally different workout. You…
10. On a holiday out of town, your way of exercise is…
Calculate your score (total number of As, Bs, and Cs)
Mostly A’s – Temporarily driven
Fitness to you means achieving your current goal. You go all out and attain it you do! But beware, you are very likely to give up once you feel you have the body you want.
This causes the yo yo effect; making you bounce in and out of good health and shape. In turn it could lead to health hazards.
Try to find a fitness plan that you enjoy and are happy to achieve your goal as a by-product of staying fit.
Mostly B’s – Fitness is your religion
You are definitely committed to being and remaining fit lifelong!
You enjoy your workouts, have a realistic goal and weave fitness into your daily life with the right spirit. As a result you have a trim and shapely body; radiating good health!
Mostly C’s – Lackadaisical
Your attitude towards fitness is casual. This makes your workouts irregular and half-hearted. Your lack of commitment could largely be because you haven’t picked a form of exercise you can enjoy.
Try something different; a sport, cycling, swimming, tae kwando, Bollywood dancing or boot camp.